Hyatt The Loop Chicago Hotel
Hyatt The Loop Chicago Hotel exemplifies the company’s new lifestyle brand, Hyatt Centric®, and its focus on “modern explorers”. Loop section of Chicago while offering a serene escape from the hustle was a primary focus in the development of this hotel.
- Since the philosophy behind the Hyatt Centric brand is to make each hotel unique, it was apparent that custom-designed products would be best suited for this project.
- As one of the first Hyatt Centric properties to open, it was important that this hotel’s design captured the city’s urban vibe and the building’s historical characteristics. The interior design is a mix of traditional features and contemporary lines; both styles were to be showcased in the bath design.
- Using the Symmons Design Studio™ and inspiration from the Symmons premium Duro® products, a custom design was created for the lavatory faucets, showers and accessories.
- By modifying an existing design to embody both traditional styling and contemporary features, Symmons created products that were completely unique and a perfect complement to the hotel’s overall design.
- The bath needed a coordinating soap basket and leveraging Symmons custom capabilities, a soap basket was manufactured to complete the bath.
- In 2015, Symmons outfitted 273 rooms at the Hyatt The Loop Chicago Hotel with custom-designed products that embodied the unique style of the property.
- With the creation of the soap basket, Symmons proved to be a partner that can provide solutions for customers when the project calls for it.