Waikiki Beach, Hawaii
The Ritz-Carlton Residences capture sophisticated luxury surrounded by glorious beach views and offers homes in a class of their own. The lifestyle offered at this property elevates luxe living. The infamous Ritz-Carlton services and amenities, in combination with the unique interior design, made this property one of the most desired among the island.
- The Ritz-Carlton brand is known for its classic high-end style, which is why all products specified for this property were custom products.
- The project called for a complete bath suite, including tub/showers, lavatory faucets and accessories as well as kitchen faucets. The residences offer three levels of luxury from deluxe to premier; each showcasing differentiating finishes and features. Symmons was requested to create custom products with three finishes to accommodate each level.
- The kitchen faucet design needed to be revamped to conceal components of the faucet that were visually unappealing.
- Symmons Design Studio made it possible for the products to be finished in Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel and Polished Graphite, unifying the look of the bath fittings across all residences but also providing an element of differentiation.
- With the support of the Symmons engineering department and the capabilities of the Design Studio program, a kitchen faucet design was created that repositioned the “AirGap”, a component that sits on top of the counter, visible to the user. This adjustment provided a sleek, eye-catching design to complement the kitchen décor and met the requests of the developers.
- These 325 premier residences became highly sought after for their high-end amenities, luxury comforts and stunning view.
- The ability to fully customize and manufacture a product that met the design standard while providing superior functionality positioned Symmons as an ideal partner for this project.